How to Use GEneSTATION Bookmarklet
- Enter your information above.
- Press "Make Bookmarklet" Button
- Drag bookmarklet that appears to your browser's bookmark toolbar
- Now, if you're reading a relevant article and you'd like to submit it to GEneSTATION, you can simply click on your new bookmarklet
- Clicking the bookmarklet will send the address of your current page to GEneSTATION.
- Unfortunately, some scientific resources (e.g., Science Citation Index) do not include a parseable address, so they cannot be bookmarked directly.
- In those cases, submitting the link to the paper's Pubmed record is preferable.
Thank you for supporting Theme 1 by submitting journal articles and URLs with genome-scale datasets relevant to preterm birth.